OBJECTIVE: To join a dynamic and diversified team; advance my talents and abilities; produce top-quality graphics for a firm committed to excellence.
SKILLS: Over ten years experience with advertising and graphic design.
• Experience working with newspaper and large-format printing, manual and book layout, page make-up and design.
• Professional knowledge of QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Basic knowledge of Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Extensive knowledge of Macintosh and PC systems.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Take-Two Interactive, Inc., 1999 to 2009
Graphic Designer/Art Director
• Supervised in house artists and contract artists.
• Performed and directed design of video game packaging, including box, CD screen, manual, as well as ads, sell sheets, POP displays, posters, banners, stickers, trade show materials, etc.
• Interfaced with development teams and marketing department to create effective product campaigns.
• Translated interactive media into compelling artwork to generate consumer interest.
• Performed press checks.
Review Publishing Weekly Newspapers, 1993 to 1999
Recipient of employee of the year award in 1997
• Directed and performed ad, page & paper layout, paste up, typesetting.
• Worked closely with advertising and editorial departments and printers to effectively meet scheduled deadlines.
• Maintained office computer network and peripherals.
EDUCATION: The Art Institute of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 1990-1992
Associate Degree in Specialized Technology
Visual Communications Major
Anne Arundel Community College
Arnold, MD 1990
Concentration in computer graphics and design